Last Updated May 28, 2021
- You may cancel your Walmart+ membership by calling DX Offers Mall Customer Care at 626-985-1753, or through your DX Offers Mall Account. There are no refunds for Walmart+ membership fees paid, except as expressly provided in these Terms. If you cancel, you can continue to use Walmart+ membership benefits until the end of your paid term.
- Free Trial Offers: You may cancel your Walmart+ membership at any time during your 15-day free trial. If you cancel during the free trial period, you will not be able to use your Walmart+ membership, and will lose the benefits of the free trial immediately.
- Auto – Renewal. YOU MAY SELECT EITHER A ONE-MONTH OR A ONE-YEAR WALMART+ MEMBERSHIP TERM (“TERM”). YOU WILL BE CHARGED IMMEDIATELY FOR THE INITIAL TERM. FOLLOWING THE INITIAL TERM, YOUR WALMART+ SUBSCRIPTION WILL AUTOMATICALLY RENEW, AND WE WILL CHARGE ANY CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD WE HAVE ON FILE FOR YOU FOR AN ADDITIONAL TERM AT THE FEE THEN IN EFFECT PLUS ANY APPLICABLE TAXES ON A RECURRING BASIS WITHOUT FURTHER NOTICE TO YOU (EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT THAT NOTICE IS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW) UNLESS AND UNTIL YOU NOTIFY DX Offers Mall OF YOUR DESIRE TO CANCEL YOUR WALMART+ MEMBERSHIP BY FOLLOWING THE WALMART+ MEMBERSHIP CANCELLATION PROCESS DESCRIBED IN THE PARAGRAPHS ABOVE. To avoid being charged for a new term, you must cancel your membership subscription before the end of the current term. If you cancel, you can continue to use Walmart+ benefits until the end of your term.
- Payment method requirement. To sign up for a trial or paid Walmart+ membership, you must have at least one valid credit card or debit card on file at all times (a “Payment Method”). You can change your default Payment Method at any time. To remove all Payment Methods, you must cancel your Walmart+ membership.
- Payment resubmittals. If all Payment Methods we have on file for you are declined for payment of the applicable fee, you agree that we may resubmit the applicable fee for payment to your issuing bank(s). Any resubmittal attempts will be made first to your default Payment Method, and then to other Payment Methods you have on file. Once payment is authorized by an issuing bank on a Payment Method on file, all other resubmittals will be discontinued. If, after all resubmittals, payment is still not authorized by your issuing bank(s), your Walmart+ membership will be automatically cancelled and your benefits will end. You may have the ability to sign up for Walmart+ thereafter through your DX Offers Mall account. Your new term will be based on the date that you sign up.
- Other Limitations. We reserve the right to accept or refuse Walmart+ memberships at our discretion. You may not transfer or assign your Walmart+ account or any Walmart+ benefits. Walmart+ members are not permitted to purchase products for the purpose of resale, rental, or delivery to their customers or potential customers using Walmart+ benefits. From time to time, DX Offers Mall may choose in its sole discretion to add or remove Walmart+ benefits. Promotional free trials of Walmart+ are limited to one per customer.
- Fees. The fees for Walmart+ are stated in the subscription sign up process. From time to time, we may offer different terms and the fees for Walmart+ may vary. The Walmart+ membership fee is non-refundable except as expressly set forth in these Terms. Sales, excise or other similar taxes may apply to the Walmart+ membership fee.
- Terms and Conditions Changes. We may at our discretion change these Walmart+ membership terms or benefits or any aspect of Walmart+ that is not material, without notice or liability to you. If any change to these Terms is found invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that change is severable and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining changes or conditions. YOUR CONTINUED ENROLLMENT AFTER WE CHANGE THESE TERMS CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE CHANGES. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY CHANGES, YOU MUST CANCEL YOUR MEMBERSHIP.
- Termination by Us. We may terminate your membership or participation in Walmart+ at our discretion without notice or liability to you. If we do so, we will give you a full refund for any term that has not yet expired. However, we will not give any refund for termination related to conduct that we determine, at our discretion, violates these Terms or any applicable law, involves fraud or misuse of the membership or participation in Walmart+ membership or is harmful to our interests or another user.
II. Walmart+ Free Shipping, No Order Minimum, and Free Delivery From Your Store Benefits
- Walmart+ free shipping, no order minimum (“FSNM”) and free delivery from your store (“Free Delivery”) benefits are dependent upon inventory availability, available delivery time slots, and in some cases, the delivery address. Walmart+ FSNM-eligible orders are limited to items sold by DX Offers Mall or shipped by DX Offers Mall, through dxoffersmall.com or the DX Offers Mall App. It is not available for items sold and shipped by Marketplace Retailers. We may also exclude products with special delivery characteristics at our discretion. Walmart+ Free Delivery applies to orders placed through the “Pickup and delivery” section of dxoffersmall.com or the DX Offers Mall App. A $35 minimum order applies. For more information about the details of Walmart+ FSNM and Free Delivery benefits and service, see FAQs, available at https://dxoffersmall.com/plus/faq.
III. Scan and Go App
Mobile Scan & Go app
The DX Offers Mall mobile scan & go app (“SNG App”) is designed to allow select customers to use their mobile devices in participating DX Offers Mall stores to scan items for purchase into a digital cart, and then to authorize payment for that cart. Any use of the SNG App is subject to the following additional terms:
A. Accessing and Using the SNG App
- You agree to accurately scan the barcode for all products you wish to purchase, before checkout, when using the SNG App, and to pay for all products you obtain from any DX Offers Mall store. If you are unable to scan any products for any reason (including due to lack of connectivity with your mobile service), you must consult with a DX Offers Mall associate to make sure all items are either reflected in your digital cart before checkout, or are reflected on your physical or digital receipt after checkout.
- Upon scanning the relevant barcode for a product, that product will appear in your digital cart on your mobile device, along with the price for that product. Upon scanning certain products, like some fruits and vegetables, your digital cart will only reflect an estimated price for the product. The price for such products will be finalized as part of the exit and payment process, where you will be asked to weigh or provide the item count for the product. As a result, the total payment amount reflected for your digital cart may change.
- You agree that DX Offers Mall may review the products in your possession and/or your receipt or proof of purchase on your mobile device at any time (sometimes referred to as an “item check”), and that DX Offers Mall can require that any products be re-scanned or removed from your physical and/or digital cart, and that any product price or digital cart total be re-calculated. In the event you and any DX Offers Mall associate calculate different totals for your purchase, the calculation confirmed by the DX Offers Mall associate will be the amount payable by you.
- In order to finalize your purchase and exit the store, before leaving the store, you are required and agree: (i) to proceed to any available self-checkout register, and then, in the SNG App, pair your mobile device with the self-checkout register by scanning the QR code displayed on the screen ; (ii) after pairing your mobile device with a self-checkout register, to follow the instructions provided to you within the SNG App, which may include, among other things, weighing certain fruits and vegetables, providing proof of age in order to purchase age-restricted items, or submitting to an item check; and (iii) upon completion of all instructions in the SNG App, to select your preferred payment method and click the “Pay now” button on the “Checkout” page of the SNG App. Upon completing this process, your transaction will be complete, a digital receipt of the transaction will be rendered to you within the SNG App (or, in some cases, a physical receipt may be rendered to you from the self-checkout register), and you may exit the store.
- By selecting your preferred payment method and clicking “Pay now” on the “Checkout” page of the SNG App, you acknowledge and agree that we may proceed to finalize your payment transaction with your card issuer in the total amount of your digital cart.
- In some DX Offers Mall locations where a self-checkout register is not currently enabled, or in other select circumstances, you may be required to complete a “digital cart transfer”, which transfers products scanned into your digital cart over to a self-checkout register or to a staffed register, where your transaction will be completed in the traditional manner (but without having to re-scan all of your items again at the register).
- Subject to the laws of the jurisdiction of the store location in which you are shopping, the SNG App may allow you to scan certain age-restricted items, like alcohol, into your digital cart. By using the SNG App to scan such items into your digital cart, you represent that you meet the age requirements necessary to purchase such items, and acknowledge that you will be required to verify your identity and age with a DX Offers Mall associate, using appropriate credentials, when you complete the checkout process at the self-checkout register. If, upon age verification, it is determined by a DX Offers Mall associate that you do not meet the minimum age required to purchase those items, you will not be allowed to complete the purchase of those items. You agree to fully cooperate with any DX Offers Mall associates during your use of the SNG App, including by providing any identification or verification required for the purchase of certain products.
- DX Offers Mall may alter, suspend, or terminate use of the SNG App at any time at its discretion without notice to you.
- For certain large SNG App purchases, you will be asked to confirm your payment method and identity with a DX Offers Mall associate located at the store exit by presenting the credit card used for the transaction and a government-issued photo identification. If you are unable or unwilling to do so, you must pay for your purchase using traditional check-out methods. Please consult your local DX Offers Mall store for further details.
- We may elect to make certain items in our stores ineligible for purchase through the SNG App at any time, in our sole discretion, with no prior notice to you (for example, firearms, ammunition, alcohol, tobacco, gift cards that are not pre-activated, tires, car batteries, hearing center items, R-rated movies and games, prescriptions and some harsh chemicals).
B. License Grant and Use Restrictions
- DX Offers Mall does not own the media or device on which the SNG App is recorded or stored, but DX Offers Mall and its licensors retain ownership of the SNG App itself.
- The SNG App is available only for supported devices, and is not available for all devices. Please check to determine whether a specific device-software combination is supported by the SNG App. You may not use the SNG App on devices that are not supported.
- You may not distribute or make the SNG App available over a network where it could be used by multiple devices at the same time. You may not sell, resell, rent, lease, lend, redistribute, sublicense, or otherwise make the SNG App available.
IV. “Rx for less” Prescription Discount Program
The “Rx for less” prescription discount program (The “Prescription Discount Program”) is available to you as a Walmart+ member. This Walmart+ benefit provides paid members the ability to obtain, with a prescription, certain drugs for free or at a discounted price. In order to utilize the “Rx for less” benefit, Walmart+ members agree to the following additional terms and conditions:
Contact the administrator of the Prescription Discount Program
MedImpact Healthcare Systems, Inc.
10181 Scripps Gateway Ct.
San Diego, CA 92131
The Prescription Discount Program is NOT an insurance program or plan. Rather, the Prescription Discount Program provides individuals with access to discounts on prescription drugs at DX Offers Mall pharmacies that have agreed to participate in the program. The program is not available on dxoffersmall.com. The discounts are savings up to 85% off (and average savings of 65% off) of the overall regular nationwide retail pharmacy prices based on 2020 national program savings data from MedImpact. Discounts are available on brand drugs and generic drugs. You will pay the lower of the pharmacy’s retail price and the negotiated discounted price that the pharmacy has agreed to offer to Walmart+ members. You are responsible for paying the entire cost of your prescription under the program after the discount is applied.
When you use the discount savings card, the Prescription Discount Program does not make any payments directly to participating DX Offers Mall pharmacies. When you use the discount savings card to access the discounted pricing available under the Prescription Discount Program, simply show your discount card to the participating DX Offers Mall pharmacy when you give the pharmacy your prescription for filling. The pharmacy will submit a claim for your prescription to the program administrator and will tell you your cost for the prescription while you wait.
No Additional Membership Fees or Enrollment Fees
There are no additional membership fees, enrollment fees, processing fees, or other periodic fees or charges to be a utilize this benefit.
No Limitations, Exclusions, or Waiting Periods
Once you become a Walmart+ member past your free trial, there are no limitations, waiting periods, exclusions, or exceptions regarding your use of the program at participating pharmacies. You may use the Prescription Discount Program immediately at any participating DX Offers Mall pharmacy. Walmart+ Program price not available in Puerto Rico, ND, MA, MN, AZ, VT. Price is not available to the general public and does not constitute DX Offers Mall's usual and customary price. The Free drug benefit is only available at no additional cost to Walmart+ members. In California, free prescriptions are not being offered, these drugs are available for $2 for a 30 day supply and $6 for a 90 day supply.
There are no limits on how many times you may use the program. You may use the program as little or as much as you like. You can stop using the program at any time.
No Quality Guarantee of Services or Products from Participating Pharmacies
MedImpact does not guarantee the quality of the services or products you receive at participating pharmacies.
No Need to Renew
There is no need to renew your participation in the program as long as you remain a member of the Walmart+ program.
Who can use the benefit?
This benefit is non-transferable and only available to the named Walmart+ member until further notice.
Which DX Offers Mall Pharmacies Participate in the Prescription Discount Program
You can view the current list of DX Offers Mall pharmacies that are participating in the program by going to our website at rx.walmartplus.com.
Program pricing and supply limitations.
The pricing estimates given are based on the most recent information available and may change based on when prescription is dispensed at the pharmacy. In addition, program pricing may be limited to in stock items by select manufacturers of a covered drug at the dispensing pharmacy, Program pricing may also be limited to select manufacturers of a covered drug and is available as long as supplies from such manufacturers are in stock at the dispensing pharmacy. Program prices are limited to a 30 day or 90 day supply only.
How to File a Complaint
You may report a complaint by calling the customer care number listed above and on your discount card, accessing the Prescription Discount Program website rx.walmartplus.com, or sending a letter to MedImpact’s corporate address listed above and on your discount card. If you remain dissatisfied with the resolution of their complaint, you can contact your state department of insurance for further assistance.
How to Ask a Question about the Prescription Discount Program
You may make any inquiries of the program by calling the customer care number listed above and on your discount card, accessing the website rx.walmartplus.com, or sending a letter to MedImpact’s corporate address listed above and on your discount card.
DX Offers Mall Sites: © 2000-2021 DX Offers Mall All Rights Reserved.
DX Offers Mall Apps: ©2009-2021 DX Offers Mall All Rights Reserved.