- Sturdy Steel Frame
- Pedal-Assisted Electric Drivetrain
- 3 Power Levels (small assist, medium assist, large assist)
- 6 Speed Gearing
- Front Suspension
- NewCurrent Price$94.00$94.00 - $128.00$128.00Free deliveryFree pickup today
- Product TitleKent 18" Abyss Boy's Freestyle BMX Bike, BlueCurrent Price$133.20$133.20Free delivery
- Product TitleKent 18" Abyss Boy's Freestyle BMX Bike, RedCurrent Price$133.20$133.20Free delivery
- Product Variants SelectorProduct TitleDynacraft 16" Suspect Boys BikeCurrent Price$88.00$88.00 - $98.00$98.00Free delivery
- Product TitleKent 18" Rampage Boy's Bike, Green,BlackCurrent Price$88.00$88.00Free delivery
- Current Price$94.00$94.00 - $108.00$108.00Free delivery
- Product TitleKent 18" Rampage Boy's Bike, White,GoldCurrent Price$88.00$88.00Free delivery
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorProduct TitleDynacraft 20" Wipeout Boys BikeCurrent Price$88.00$88.00 - $98.00$98.00Free deliveryFree pickup today
- ClearanceCurrent Price$92.91$92.91 - $108.00$108.00Free deliveryGift eligible
- Product TitleKent 18" Rampage Boy's Bike, Blue,BlackCurrent Price$88.00$88.00Free delivery
Whether going to school or having fun with friends, your child benefits from a bicycle. Wheel sizes for kids' bikes typically range from 12 inches to 24 inches, so make sure to get the right wheel size for your child's height and age. If your child is just learning to ride, start with a bike featuring one gear and look for bikes with more gears as your child becomes more experienced.
Generally, kids' bikes are made from steel or aluminum. For low cost and high durability, choose a bike with a steel frame. Keep in mind that frames made from steel are heavier, and they have a tendency to rust if exposed to the elements. If you have a little extra money, choose a bike with a lightweight and rustproof aluminum frame.
A few special features help to ensure a pleasant bike-riding experience. A chain guard prevents pant bottoms and shoelaces from getting snagged and light reflectors ensure better visibility for riding just before dark. More special features to consider include kickstands, water bottle holders, baskets, and bells.