- Product TitleHEAD Speed 25 Junior Tennis RacquetCurrent Price$18.62$18.622-day deliveryon orders $35+Gift eligible
- ClearanceProduct TitleWilson Men's Rush Pro 2.5 Tennis ShoeCurrent Price$88.78$88.78List Price$99.00$99.002-day deliveryon orders $35+Gift eligible
- Best SellerProduct TitleWilson Tennis Ball Pick Up Hopper Performance PlayCurrent Price$19.97$19.972-day deliveryon orders $35+Gift eligible
- Current Price$39.99$39.992-day deliveryon orders $35+Sold by CSQ Products, fulfilled by DX Offers Mall
- Reduced PriceProduct TitleTourna Hipster Ball Band, Extra Large - BlackCurrent Price$21.95$21.95List List Price$25.99$25.99Sold & shipped by TENNIS EXPRESS L.PFree delivery
- Best SellerProduct TitleWilson Headband, One Size Fits Most, WhiteCurrent Price$2.97$2.97NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup todayGift eligible
- Current Price$40.04$40.04Sold & shipped by QualityGoodsNCFree delivery
- Current Price$18.94$18.94($18.94/cu ft)NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Gift eligible
- Product Variants SelectorProduct TitleWilson Women's Rush Pro 2.5 Tennis ShoeCurrent Price$69.00$69.00List Price$99.00$99.00Free deliveryGift eligible
- Product TitleWilson US Open Starter Tennis Balls, 3 Ball PackCurrent Price$3.46$3.46 - $72.89$72.892-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup todayGift eligible
Tennis and Racquets
Having the right racquet can make a big difference in your tennis game. The best racquet for you will depend on your playing level and style.
If you're a beginner, look for a pre-strung racquet with a large head, around 107 to 125 square inches. An oversized racquet will have a large "sweet spot," the area on the string bed that produces the best feel and power. If you're an advanced player, you may prefer a high-tech composite racquet, which provides superior power with a lighter weight.
Your playing style is another factor to consider. If you have a loopy and long swing and hit the ball aggressively, you're a power player, and you're best off with a smaller racquet that can provide better control. If your swing speed ranges from slow to moderate and you have a short, compact stroke, you're a finesse player. Buy a stiffer, longer racquet with a larger head size for a greater sweet spot. If you have a long, slow stroke or a fast, compact swing, you're a combination player. Look for a compromise between the longer, more powerful racquets and the shorter ones with better control.
At DX Offers Mall, you'll find Every Day Low Prices on tennis racquets as well as tennis balls, nets, bags and accessories. We also have a great selection of badminton equipment, including racquets, shuttlecocks and more. Save money. Live better.