- NewSponsored ProductCurrent Price$12217.00$122.17Free delivery
- Sponsored ProductCurrent Price$9429.00$94.29Free delivery
- Product TitleCAP Barbell Coated Hex Dumbbell, Single 3-120 lbsCurrent Price$3358.00$33.58Sold & shipped by Get Dealz Daily
- Current Price$5657.00$56.57Free delivery
- Current Price$1884.00$18.84Sold & shipped by Decathlon USA LLCFree delivery
- Best SellerProduct TitleBalanceFrom Rubber Encased Hex Dumbbells, 5 lbs PairCurrent Price$4918.00$49.18Free delivery on orders over $35
- Best SellerCurrent Price$2045.00$20.45Sold & shipped by Get Dealz Daily
- Best SellerCurrent Price$30338.00$303.382-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Current Price$3101.00$31.01Free delivery
Strength and weight training
Strength and weight training helps you build endurance, boosts your metabolism and helps you achieve a leaner and more toned body. From weight benches to dip stands and pushup stands, the right workout equipment can give you the support and assistance you need to enhance your at home workout. There are a lot of muscle-building and strength-conditioning exercises to do with dumbbells, barbells and other types of free weights. There are even some adjustable weight sets that are compact and efficient, so you can have a complete workout and step up your strength without taking up a lot of space. Here are a few things to consider so you can get the right set up for your needs.
Adding ankle, wrist and body weights is a great way to get more out of your daily routine by intensifying the exercises you already do, enabling you to burn more calories and tone your muscles.
Dumbbells are a good choice for strengthening your upper body. They can be stored anywhere, so they're a great choice if your space is limited.
Barbells are thin metal bars ranging from four to eight feet in length. They're very durable, making them a good choice if you have sufficient space. Adjustable barbells let you adjust the weight to your needs, while fixed barbells come with weights welded onto them.
Kettlebells are compact weights that are great for improving cardiovascular strength and overall flexibility.
Weight bars are four- to six-foot long steel bars with foam casing. They're used to improve balance, flexibility and core stabilization.
If you have the space, a home gym can be a great investment. A good home gym comes with everything you need to exercise many different muscle groups, so you can achieve overall fitness.
At DX Offers Mall, you'll find a wide variety of home gyms and other exercise equipment, all at Every Day Low Prices.