- Best SellerCurrent Price$2449.00$24.492-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup todayGift eligible
- Current Price$20553.00$205.53Free delivery
- Current Price$3959.00$39.59Sold & shipped by Tech Mate Deals (S/N Recorded)Free delivery
- Best SellerCurrent Price$3222.00$32.22Sold & shipped by 365 Garage Door PartsFree delivery
- Current Price$2984.00$29.84Sold & shipped by Eclectic ProductsFree delivery
- Product TitleLIFTMASTER 371LM Transmitter, 1 Button,315MhzCurrent Price$2110.00$21.10Sold & shipped by 365 Garage Door PartsFree delivery
- Current Price$13816.00$138.16Free delivery
- Current Price$12298.00$122.98Free deliveryGift eligible
- Current Price$5896.00$58.96Sold & shipped by AMI Ventures IncFree delivery
- Product Title10' Garage Door Threshold Seal by ImprovementsCurrent Price$3099.00$30.99Sold & shipped by 365 Garage Door PartsFree delivery
Garage Door Openers
A garage door opener makes getting in and out of your garage much easier. When shopping for a garage door opener, consider what type of drive system is best for you, what entry method you prefer and what special features you may want.
There are three basic types of garage door opener drive systems: chain, screw and belt. The chain drive is the most cost-effective option and is fairly easy to install. The screw drive, which tends to be slightly more expensive, is easy to install and maintain and is generally quieter than a chain drive. The belt drive uses a reinforced belt to raise the door and involves minimal vibration. If you have overhead garage storage, choose a garage opener with a screw or belt drive, since chain garage doors may shake the foundation of the garage and cause objects to fall.
Some garage door openers have manual emergency releases, which can be useful if something gets stuck under the door or if you lose power. You'll also find ones that automatically switch on a light and ones with speed controls, force guards and vacation settings.
With Every Day Low Prices on home improvement supplies, DX Offers Mall has you covered.