- Best SellerSponsored ProductCurrent Price$5161.00$51.61Free delivery
- Sponsored ProductCurrent Price$1942.00$19.42Free delivery on orders over $35
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$1373.00$13.73Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup todayGift eligible
- Best SellerCurrent Price$1874.00$18.74Free delivery on orders over $35
- NewCurrent Price$2044.00$20.44Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup todayGift eligible
- Current Price$1626.00$16.26Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup todayGift eligible
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorProduct TitleChimneyFree Infrared Quartz Electric Space HeaterCurrent Price$4590.00$45.902-day deliveryon orders $35+Gift eligible
- Product TitleComfort Glow Oscillating Ceramic Safety FurnaceCurrent Price$2369.00$23.69Free delivery on orders over $35
- Current Price$2163.00$21.632-day deliveryon orders $35+Gift eligible
- NewCurrent Price$3922.00$39.22Free deliveryFree pickup todayGift eligible
Space heaters come in a variety of styles and wattages, and it's important to consider the size of the area you plan to heat when choosing one. When searching on the website, scroll down the left side of the screen to the section labeled with the maximum room size, and select the size range of the room you plan to heat.
These heating units come in fan-forced and radiant heat styles, with each having advantages. Fan-forced space heaters have a fan behind the heating coils to push warmed air outward, so they heat the area quicker than radiant heat models. However, they make a bit more noise than radiant heat styles, which are typically silent, making radiant heat units ideal for areas where you need to keep the noise level to a minimum.